Drain Cleaning in Pembroke Pines, FL
#1 Drain Cleaning in Pembroke Pines, FL, With Over 450 5-Star Reviews
Do you have slow-draining sinks and bathtubs around your home? You likely have clogs in your drains.
Many homeowners ignore this problem for as long as possible, allowing the water to drain away slowly over extended periods. However, clogged drains can cause a plumbing emergency over time. That’s why you should seek professional help on the matter.
Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is the top choice for drain cleaning in Pembroke Pines, FL. We are the plumbing contractors to call when your home remedies and store-bought drain unclogging solutions have failed to work.
Call us now to schedule a consultation.
Your Full-Service Drain Cleaning Company
When you call Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning to clean your drains, you get a team of highly experienced technicians equipped with state-of-the-art drain cleaning gear. We thoroughly inspect the blocked pipes to understand the cause of the clogs before we settle on a drain cleaning solution.
We break up organic clogs with drain snakes. For tougher clogs, we deploy our robust hydrojetting equipment. We guarantee that we’ll leave your pipes clean and free of all obstructions upon completion of the service.
The Common Causes of Drain Clogs
As the premier choice for drain cleaning in Pembroke Pines, FL, we can authoritatively tell you that drain clogs often arise due to your actions (or inactions) while using plumbing fixtures in your kitchen, bathroom, or laundry room. Some of the most common causes of drain clogs include:
- Oils and grease: The cooking oils and grease you pour down the sink can coat the walls of your pipes and act as a magnet for other debris. The combination will result in tough clogs.
- Food scraps: Food waste belongs in the bin. Forcing them down your sink or the garbage disposal system can cause clogs.
- Soap: Most commercial bar soaps contain animal fat derivatives. Years of using such soaps can lead to debris-trapping deposits in your drain pipes.
- Hair: Human or pet hair is insoluble. When you wash it down the drain, it will mix with soap scum and grease and ball up.
- Mineral buildup: Does your home have hard water? Calcium, magnesium, and other minerals can coat your pipes, reducing their diameter.
- Sanitary products: Makeup wipes, baby wipes, and all other hygiene products should not go down the drain. They can cause clogs in the drain pipes and sewer lines. Even when using soluble sanitary products like tissue paper, avoid using too much at a time.
- Foreign objects: Toys and other small objects can lodge in your drain pipe and cause serious clogs.
The Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning From Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning
When most people suspect drain clogs, the default reaction is to dig out the auger or store-bought drain cleaner. However, it doesn’t end well. You’ll most likely end up searching for an emergency plumber when the clogs result in backed-up sinks or toilets that won’t flush.
You won’t have those concerns when you hire a professional drain cleaning company. Below are some of the top benefits of hiring Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, the top choice for drain cleaning in Pembroke Pines, FL:
- Clear all buildup and blockages: Unlike what you’d get with DIY drain cleaning, we don’t do half measures here at Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We’ll eliminate all clogs and buildup in your plumbing pipes.
- Eliminate foul odors: Upon completing our drain cleaning service, you can say goodbye to the putrid smell coming from your drains.
- Improve your home’s cleanliness: Digging through wastewater backup in your kitchen sink or taking a shower in standing water is no fun. You’re exposing your skin to a long list of bacteria, some of which can cause skin conditions or diseases. After we clean your drain lines, your kitchen and bathroom fixtures will drain quickly and stay dry.
- Prevent structural problems: When drain clogs cause pipe breaks inside walls, many things can go wrong. Apart from mold and mildew growth, the resulting leaks can also cause foundation problems and create the perfect breeding ground for pests.
About Pembroke Pines, FL
Pembroke Pines, home to 171,000 residents, is one of the largest cities in Broward County, Florida. What started as an agricultural land has become a thriving hub of economic activity and a melting pot of cultures.
The city has a strong residential community with diverse housing options for families of all sizes.
Get Hassle-Free Drain Cleaning in Pembroke Pines, FL
Don’t leave your drain system’s efficiency to chance. Call Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning today at 954-932-9165 for your drain inspection, septic system cleaning, and drain cleaning.