Drain Cleaning in Plantation, FL
#1 Drain Cleaning in Plantation, FL, With Over 450 5-Star Reviews
Every time you do the laundry, wash dirty dishes, or run a hot shower, you are trusting your drainage system to channel the resulting waste and wastewater away from your property. Therefore, drain clogs can be a major inconvenience when they occur. They’re some of the biggest reasons why people hire an emergency plumber.
At Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we are committed to making sure you never experience that inconvenience. Even when you do, you can trust us to ensure it doesn’t last for too long.
We are the top choice for drain cleaning in Plantation, FL. Our highly experienced drain cleaning technicians can tackle drain clogs in both domestic and commercial plumbing systems.
Call us now to schedule a consultation.
Signs You Need a Drain Cleaning Service
Drain clogs tend to creep up on you gradually. However, before the situation devolves into an emergency, you will see a few telltale signs:
- Slow-draining sinks, bathtubs, or shower
- Gurgling noise in the drains after using your plumbing system
- Water backup in the bathtub, shower, or sink
- Water pooling in your lawn or front yard
- Sewage smell coming through your bathtub or sink opening
Scheduling a drain cleaning service immediately after you notice these signs can help you prevent a breakdown.
What Are the Causes of Drain Clogs?
Drains clog for the following reasons:
- Flushing insoluble items: Diapers, feminine hygiene products, wads of paper, human or pet hair, and other such materials should never go down your drain. They won’t break down in the drain system. Instead, they’ll clog it and slow the flow of water through your drains even further.
- Overloading or misusing your garbage disposal: Sending too much food waste through the garbage disposal makes it harder for the system to do its job of breaking up waste. As a result, you’ll end up with large chunks of waste clogging your drain. Similarly, you should avoid sending tough or fibrous food waste down the drain.
- Fats and oils: Soap residue and cooking oil can lead to deposits in the drain line.
- Tree roots: Tree roots around drain lines grow toward leaky pipework. Over time, the roots may break through the pipe, causing a clog.
What To Expect When You Choose Us for Drain Cleaning in Plantation, FL
At Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we proudly offer the most comprehensive drain cleaning service in the area. Here are some of the things we do when we come to your property:
- Drain camera inspection: We start each project with a thorough inspection using high-quality fiber optic cameras. The inspection will give us a closer look inside your drains to show us where the clogs lie and the type of clogs we’re dealing with. The result of the inspection will determine how we proceed with the drain cleaning process.
- Drain snaking: Drain snaking is the best way to clean minor to medium clogs. Our industrial snaking equipment can bend with your drain line and break up clogs without causing damage to the pipe work.
- Hydrojetting: This is the drain cleaning option we recommend for tough clogs. We use a high-pressure stream of water to force clogs through the drain line. This blast of water will unclog most blocked pipes. We tightly control the water pressure to avoid damage to your pipework.
- Tree root removal: If our inspections point to an errant root as the cause of the drain clog, we can dig around the affected area to remove the root(s) and repair the damaged part of your pipework.
How Often Should You Clean Your Plumbing Drains?
At Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we recommend getting a drain inspection, septic system cleaning, and drain cleaning at least once a year. Frequent drain cleaning can stop clogs from forming in the first place, improve system efficiency, and prevent plumbing emergencies.
About Plantation, FL
Plantation, FL, is home to 90,000 people. It’s popular for its lush green landscape and finely designed neighborhoods. Residents enjoy that suburban lifestyle while enjoying the benefits of proximity to major cities like Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Some of the top attractions in Plantation, FL, include Plantation Heritage Park, Jacaranda Golf Club, Young At Art Museum, Soref JCC, Island SPACE Caribbean Museum, and more. The city also has numerous shopping centers, dining options, schools, hospitals, and more.
Choose the Premier Name for Drain Cleaning in Plantation, FL
Are you ready to discuss your drain unclogging? Do you want to put your drain cleaning needs in the hands of the best plumbing services provider in your local area? Call Mainline Plumbing and Drain Cleaning today at 954-932-9165 to book your appointment.